The Utah State School Board voted 12-3 on Thursday to send the policy change of core requirements for middle school back to a committee for further study.
The issue had received much public comment since the August vote. It involves PE, Health, Arts and Music classes.
Read more in the Deseret News here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Governor releases “Healthy Together” app to track spread of COVID-19
- World’s oldest movie theater is in Kansas
- 3 sexual assaults in 1 night reported at Utah State University
- Washington County Search and Rescue report 5 incidents Sunday, including 1 death
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Covid-19 travel restrictions state by state
- COVID-19 testing underway at Elk Ridge Middle School following outbreak
- Missing St. George child found
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department