BRIGHAM CITY — Friends and family came together today to remember a teen killed in a crash on Highway 89.
People are pitching in for a fundraiser at the local Fizz Drinks to put money away for the girl’s family.
“People that want to show their support can show that support through this fundraiser,” Lee Perry, a family friend said today. “This is a place Alexis loved to come.”
16 year old Alexis Nelson was killed after a pickup truck hit her and a friend, while trying to get to a pumpkin patch on the other side of the street. 14 year old Sarah Hardy was also hurt, and is still in the hospital.
Today’s Top Stories
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Will Pettit – Granite Park Junior High
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department
- The 90 minutes that cost Principal Ford White his job
- Two people die in single rollover crash on Skull Valley Road in Tooele
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- St. George investigation into missing hiker closes with no evidence of fraud
- Lay Kou- Southland Elementary
- President Nelson announces 8 new temples, including Utah, Dubai and Shanghai