A new partnership means a big boost to organ transplants in Utah. It’s a jet that can fly around the country to pick up organs and even patients.
— Mary Richards (@kslmrichards) October 30, 2017
The jet is in Intermountain Life Flight’s fleet of aircraft.
Intermountain Donor Services says a change recently in the way organs are allocated, means that doctors miss out if they don’t go get them.
Today’s Top Stories
- Meet all the Utah athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics
- Ellen Sabo – Rose Creek Elementary
- Grant Averill – Woods Cross Elementary School
- Utah relinquishes oversight of trust linked to polygamist
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- ‘Far Side’ cartoonist Gary Larson publishes first new work in 25 years
- Amazon: Nearly 20,000 workers tested positive for COVID-19