A new partnership means a big boost to organ transplants in Utah. It’s a jet that can fly around the country to pick up organs and even patients.
— Mary Richards (@kslmrichards) October 30, 2017
The jet is in Intermountain Life Flight’s fleet of aircraft.
Intermountain Donor Services says a change recently in the way organs are allocated, means that doctors miss out if they don’t go get them.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- In-depth: Black police officers talk race relations in Utah
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- ‘Golden Boy’-turned-addict finds newfound life after prison
- Rose Park Connect: Partnership to provide internet access
- Suzanne Parry, Dilworth Elementary