PARK CITY – Police are searching for answers after finding the body of a 29 year old woman in one of the Park Regency Hotel rooms.
Police Captain Phil Kirk said they got a 911 call at 1:25 this morning, just as a police officer was flagged down by someone who ran from the hotel. Police aren’t releasing details from either report, but said the officer entered the hotel and found the body.
Kirk said the woman had registered the hotel with a relative. He wouldn’t say if that relative is now a suspect in the woman’s death. Both people are believed to be visiting from out of state.
Kirk said he doesn’t expect to release the victim’s name until tomorrow, giving police plenty of time to inform the woman’s family before the news is made public.
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- Utah company Banjo could solve crimes in seconds
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman