PARK CITY – Police are searching for answers after finding the body of a 29 year old woman in one of the Park Regency Hotel rooms.
Police Captain Phil Kirk said they got a 911 call at 1:25 this morning, just as a police officer was flagged down by someone who ran from the hotel. Police aren’t releasing details from either report, but said the officer entered the hotel and found the body.
Kirk said the woman had registered the hotel with a relative. He wouldn’t say if that relative is now a suspect in the woman’s death. Both people are believed to be visiting from out of state.
Kirk said he doesn’t expect to release the victim’s name until tomorrow, giving police plenty of time to inform the woman’s family before the news is made public.
Today’s Top Stories
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- Sen. Romney seen marching at DC protests against George Floyd’s death
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Arch Madness: Blues win 1st Stanley Cup, beating Bruins 4-1
- Mr. Mike Huestis – American Fork High School
- Sir Paul McCartney makes his own guitar picks by crushing pennies under trains
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
- Five people charged with felonies in destruction of police car
- MOVIE SHOW: Tower of Terror 2018