Police are searching for four teenage Polynesian males after they stole a woman’s car early Saturday morning.
The teens approached the 42-year-old woman and demanded she get out of the car. She refused, and the pulled her out. They threatened to throw her in the trunk, but she fought them off.
“The suspects weren’t sure what they were going to do with her, but they just said, ‘well, let’s out her in the trunk,” says West Valley Police Lieutenant Jeff Conger. “She fought back and they kind of assault her and hit her a couple times.”
Police are still looking for the teens and the woman’s car, a gray 2006 Nissan Altima. There is currently no description available of the suspects. Those with information are being asked to call West Valley Police at (801) 840-4000.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL Greenhouse Show continues Dig Around Town Community Calendar
- Sen. Romney calls for vote on bill to prevent mass layoffs for airline workers
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- OPINION: A concealed carry permit just saved a young girl’s life
- Armed protestors march to state capitol, no violence reported
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will close Missionary Training Center in Guatemala
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- Truck crashes into, flattens Wellington restaurant