Brighton is opening Tuesday, the first resort to open for the season.The lifts will fire-up at 9 a-m.
Two other resorts are planning to open this week.
Snowbird is set to open Wednesday, while Park City Mountain plans to start on Thanksgiving Day.
Alta announced they’ll open December 1, because they don’t have as much snow as they would like.
“The resorts could use some snow, and we are not seeing it here in the near future,” said Weyman.
See the forecast here
And you can see Ski Utah’s list of resort opening dates here
Today’s Top Stories
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- Some temples are entering Phase 3 of reopening; here’s what that looks like
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Utahns urged to stay indoors during record-breaking low temperatures
- David Hasselhoff auctioning personal K.I.T.T. car from ‘Knight Rider’ series
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize