BYU beat Hawaii on Saturday 30-20, giving them a 4-9 record for the 2017 season.
Only once in the school’s 95-year football history have the Cougars recorded at least 10 losses in a single season — it happened in 1949, when BYU posted a 0-11 campaign.
Now coach Kalani Sitake has a lot of evaluation, reflection and work to do now that the offseason has finally arrived and the Cougars aren’t playing in a bowl game for the first time since 2005.
Read more in the Deseret News here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- How does the Electoral College work?
- Utah County Commissioner injured in National Guard training
- Electric scooter catches fire in U of U building, relocates classes
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- Vaccinated son of anti-vax mother goes to Washington
- BYU football preparing its offense for Northern Illinois