BYU football names LSU assistant coach Jeff Grimes as new offensive coordinator
Dec 14, 2017, 12:48 PM
News of Jeff Grimes’ hiring came to light Wednesday night and BYU made it official Thursday morning.
“I’m pleased to announce Jeff Grimes as the offensive coordinator at BYU,” coach Kalani Sitake said in a statement.
Read more in the Deseret News here
Listen to Beat Writer Dick Harmon live with Brian and Amanda below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mayor announces Trader Joe’s will be coming to Draper in 2023
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Authorities say one person is dead, another arrested in Kearns shooting
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Federal judge rules Diesel Brothers violated Clean Air Act
- Oquirrh Hills Elementary School first to be shut down under Utah’s turnaround program
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- Oliver and Olivia top Utah baby names list for third year
- Holiday flight cancellations soar with Covid-19 disruptions and bad weather
- State takes steps to better fund school psychologists and social workers