Republicans in Congress are racing to pass their tax bill before Christmas.
It’s a plan that could have a big impact on how much we pay at tax time.
But it’s not a sure thing. Republicans need all the support they can get, but Utah Senator Mike Lee now saying he’s undecided on how he will vote.
The crucial issue for the Utah Republican is the child tax credit.
His office says he wants it to be as beneficial as possible for working families.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Salt Lake middle, high school students to return to in-person learning
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Singer Morgan Wallen suspended from label after racial slur
- The 3 things you need to know about Super Tuesday in Utah
- Elder Oaks reiterates opposition to same-sex marriage
- Salt Lake County creates diversity team as part of COVID-19 response
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- Eagle Mountain booms and shaking explained