Republicans in Congress are racing to pass their tax bill before Christmas.
It’s a plan that could have a big impact on how much we pay at tax time.
But it’s not a sure thing. Republicans need all the support they can get, but Utah Senator Mike Lee now saying he’s undecided on how he will vote.
The crucial issue for the Utah Republican is the child tax credit.
His office says he wants it to be as beneficial as possible for working families.
Today’s Top Stories
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Virgin River tests positive for cyanobacteria that produces toxins
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates
- 18-year-old dead following fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Russia, China both continue to pose threat, expert says
- Utah Jazz win, promote two players for big awards
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High