The guest stars for this year’s Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concerts are used to Broadway, theater, and major TV shows. But they say they jumped at the opportunity to come to salt lake city.
Hugh Bonneville and Sutton Foster both used the word “overwhelming” when talking about performing in the conference center.
“It’s really magical. As soon as I walked on stage, I was so overwhelmed by the spirit of the season,” said Foster.
Bonneville said the concerts have been on his radar for a long time. His narration includes a story of fortitude and courage. Foster says she chose songs that meant a lot to her personally.
At the press conference, KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards asked the two guest stars about their Christmas traditions, especially because Foster is a new mom just this year. You can hear their answers below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday