All morning long, we’re remembering the life of President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
President Monson had three children, eight grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren. He often spoke of his beloved wife, Frances. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has an in-depth look at President Monson’s family life.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Dave & Dujanovic
- Governor, legislature announce deal to repeal increased Utah food tax
- Five bars temporarily closed for violating COVID-19 health orders
- Friends, family say San Jose police mismanaged search for tech leader
- Three more arrested in case of kidnapped and murdered Kearns woman
- Indoor vs. outside dining: Which restaurant tables are safer?
- Utah Safety Council
- Missing hiker found in Zion National Park after 12-day search
- Police searching for suspect after fatal shooting of Sandy teen