All morning long, we’re remembering the life of President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
President Monson had three children, eight grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren. He often spoke of his beloved wife, Frances. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has an in-depth look at President Monson’s family life.
Today’s Top Stories
- Changes to the HOV lanes for hybrid vehicles in Utah, starting today
- Elizabeth Smart reveals details of assault, and what she’s doing about it
- Man dies while swimming in cold waters at Utah reservoir
- Utah’s Tyler Huntley could return before upcoming bowl game
- Salt Lake County urges people to find new ways to visit elderly loved ones
- Fans and stars say a remake of Princess Bride is ‘Inconceivable!’
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings
- Passenger says they asked boat driver to stop drinking before deadly Lake Powell crash
- Victim identified in fatal St. George shooting
- Utah lawmakers push back on ‘America’s Red Rock Wilderness Act’