All morning long, we’re remembering the life of President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
President Monson had three children, eight grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren. He often spoke of his beloved wife, Frances. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has an in-depth look at President Monson’s family life.
Today’s Top Stories
- 6.4-magnitude quake rattles Nevada
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Toxic algal bloom spotted on Utah Lake, a first for 2019
- Susan Powell created a “paper trail” of evidence before her disappearance,…
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- Neighborhood Connection
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- UTA offering free fare to COVID-19 vaccination appointments
- Loving Little Cottonwood Canyon to death: is a gondola the answer?