All morning long, we’re remembering the life of President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
President Monson had three children, eight grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren. He often spoke of his beloved wife, Frances. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has an in-depth look at President Monson’s family life.
Today’s Top Stories
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Toni Morrison, ‘Beloved’ author and Nobel laureate, dies at 88
- ER doctor: Masks that don’t cover the nose more likely to spread COVID-19
- Police identify woman found dead at Midvale Motel 6
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- Ranch owner seeks justice after longhorn bull, calf shot dead
- Wendy’s is giving its new chicken sandwich out for free, here’s how to get one
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost
- Project Recovery: Casey Scott and Dr. Matt answer your questions
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation