WEST JORDAN — Exposure to hepatitis A may have occurred at a 7-Eleven in West Jordan after an infected employee worked while ill and potentially handled certain items in the store.
The possible exposure would have occurred at the 7-Eleven located at 2666 W. 7800 South between Dec. 26 and Jan. 3.
Anyone possibly exposed to hepatitis A should receive a prophylactic hepatitis A vaccine within a short time frame from their exposure.
Those who used the store’s restroom or consumed fresh fruit, fountain drinks or any hot food case items and are not vaccinated for hepatitis A are urged to call the health department at 385-468-4636.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- Salt Lake County reopening some rec centers on Monday
- Amazon boosts its minimum wage to $15 an hour
- Fight at Cyprus/Taylorsville football game extends to locker room
- Missionaries returning from Philippines
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School