Typically mild-mannered Utah Jazz guard Rodney Hood appeared to knock the phone out of the hand of a Wizards fan as he headed to the locker room in the third quarter of Wednesday night’s game.
Hood was ejected after picking up his second technical foul.
NOPE. 😳 pic.twitter.com/5Fy10TXl1B
— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) January 11, 2018
It’s a $2,000 fine for each technical and for getting ejected, but personal run-ins with fans could cost around $25,000 in fines.
Today’s Top Stories
- President Trump says he wants background check laws, also reassures NRA
- Millcreek and Salt Lake cities find agreement on new boundaries
- Ogden man arrested for attempted murder, kidnapping
- Bill that would ban on sharing intimate photo evidence passes Legislature
- Layton Utah Temple site announced
- As bitcoin surges, prominent cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase aims to go public
- Anti-vaccination signs over freeway deemed a distraction, taken down
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Sri Lanka bombing suspects may still be on the run, police warn
- Macey’s BYU Ultimate Fan Box 2020