UTAH — You’ll want to let out your belts, the Girl Scouts of Utah are now selling their famous cookies online. The website is national, but it’s the first time Utah girls will use it to upload videos, stories and goals.
Calile Birdsall-Chamber, Vice President of Marketing, said the cookies have always been a chance for the girls to learn about the business.
“It’s online money management and revenue projections,” Birdsall-Chamber said, “Kind of getting them into a little more stem, online marketing and everything everyone else is doing in the twenty-first century.”
It also gives the girls a chance to sell their cookies to family and friends in different states, widening their customer base from neighborhoods to the rest of the world.
“Everyone is very excited,” Birdsall-Chamber said.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- New restrictions on fireworks to keep Utah residents safe
- Heart of Utah: Storytelling festival helps young performers find their voices
- WATCH: Dad builds backyard roller coaster during shelter in place
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Advocates call for tighter regulations on tanning beds