UTAH — You’ll want to let out your belts, the Girl Scouts of Utah are now selling their famous cookies online. The website is national, but it’s the first time Utah girls will use it to upload videos, stories and goals.
Calile Birdsall-Chamber, Vice President of Marketing, said the cookies have always been a chance for the girls to learn about the business.
“It’s online money management and revenue projections,” Birdsall-Chamber said, “Kind of getting them into a little more stem, online marketing and everything everyone else is doing in the twenty-first century.”
It also gives the girls a chance to sell their cookies to family and friends in different states, widening their customer base from neighborhoods to the rest of the world.
“Everyone is very excited,” Birdsall-Chamber said.
Today’s Top Stories
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- Gateway Mall owners say crime is down 79%
- Tooele County School District