UTAH — You’ll want to let out your belts, the Girl Scouts of Utah are now selling their famous cookies online. The website is national, but it’s the first time Utah girls will use it to upload videos, stories and goals.
Calile Birdsall-Chamber, Vice President of Marketing, said the cookies have always been a chance for the girls to learn about the business.
“It’s online money management and revenue projections,” Birdsall-Chamber said, “Kind of getting them into a little more stem, online marketing and everything everyone else is doing in the twenty-first century.”
It also gives the girls a chance to sell their cookies to family and friends in different states, widening their customer base from neighborhoods to the rest of the world.
“Everyone is very excited,” Birdsall-Chamber said.
Today’s Top Stories
- Drug addiction pushes Utah man to the edge of suicide
- Intimate Partner Violence numbers in Utah
- Mary Livingston – Desert Hills Middle School
- Church issues clarifying statement on the Word of Wisdom
- Alpine, Davis school districts ramp up support for social and emotional learning
- Police trying to pinpoint driver in deadly crash that killed 16-year-old girl
- Big earthquakes raise interest in West Coast warning system
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- Utah flag could get redesign under legislative proposal
- Record breaking rain won’t break the Utah drought, but it’s helping