Mitt Romney talked about everything from failure, to America’s future in a speech to a technology crowd in Salt Lake City on Friday. But no announcement yet on a Senate run.
The former Massachusetts governor also lauded the GOP tax plan, and business deregulation in the Salt Palace speech.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Live Mic: Ideas for needed police reform
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- WATCH: President Trump says he’s doing “very well” in video before heading…
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Salt Lake City School District taking heat for canceling school at the last minute
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- White House: National Guard, federal police en route to Capitol to disperse protesters