MURRAY — Organ transplant patients shared their stories together as they celebrated a record-setting year at Intermountain Medical Center.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
— Mary Richards (@kslmrichards) January 23, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- 6.4-magnitude quake rattles Nevada
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Toxic algal bloom spotted on Utah Lake, a first for 2019
- Loving Little Cottonwood Canyon to death: is a gondola the answer?
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- UTA offering free fare to COVID-19 vaccination appointments
- UPDATE: Lori Vallow appears in court on new charges in relation to the death of missing children
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia