Long lines for “Hamilton” tickets in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — Many people have been waiting months for this. The Broadway musical “Hamilton” continues to sell out across the country, and now, it’s coming to the Eccles Theater in Salt Lake City.
The show runs from April 11-May 6. Tickets went on sale Friday morning, Feb. 9.
If you don’t get tickets Friday, there’s still hope. “Hamilton” holds a ticket drawing before every show, and additional inventory will be released if it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- S.L. County D.A. joins national call for (better) justice for all
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Forecasters say they could run out of hurricane names
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason