SALT LAKE CITY — Many people have been waiting months for this. The Broadway musical “Hamilton” continues to sell out across the country, and now, it’s coming to the Eccles Theater in Salt Lake City.
The show runs from April 11-May 6. Tickets went on sale Friday morning, Feb. 9.
If you don’t get tickets Friday, there’s still hope. “Hamilton” holds a ticket drawing before every show, and additional inventory will be released if it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Some temples are entering Phase 3 of reopening; here’s what that looks like
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- Brigham Young University installs “family friendly” section in student library
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Two alarm fire evacuates residents at Millcreek apartments, second fire in less than a year
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization