SALT LAKE CITY — Donovan Mitchell goes for 25 to help the Utah Jazz win their 10th game in a row.
The Deseret News reports NBA teams don’t overcome a 13-point or more deficit in the fourth quarter to beat the San Antonio Spurs.
Not against a Gregg Popovich coached team. No way.
Well, it happened.
In 779 situations, that’s happened only four times according to ESPN Stats & Info.
The Utah Jazz gutted out their league-leading 10th consecutive victory Monday, 101-99, after trailing 83-70 at 9:29 in the fourth.
“This is one of those game you are fortunate to win,” said Snyder. “You have to catch some breaks and I think we just continued to compete.
Today’s Top Stories
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- United Utah Party: Investigate Gov. Herbert for possible inducement
- DA: Unified officer was not justified in shooting death of Salt Lake man
- Police ask for help finding suspect who attacked hiker
- Hey, sports fans: Joey Chestnut and Miki Sudo crush the hot dog contest — again
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Utah getting hundreds of electric vehicle charging stations
- 5 Steve Irwin quotes that are also just great life advice