Snow is continuing to accumulate Monday morning. Much of Utah is under a winter storm warning, with other areas under a winter weather advisory.
Winter storm warnings (pink) and advisories (purple) continue for a large portion of northern and western Utah through Monday. For more info for your specific location: https://t.co/6j4WZlqX3P #utwx pic.twitter.com/b5ZDPsn7vG
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) February 19, 2018
The snowy roads are more likely in morning than the afternoon, as the cold temperatures make the roads icier and snow-packed.
KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman says to expect heavy snow this morning, it tapers off after noon.
— M_Whirlybird (@mike_worlton) February 19, 2018
— Caitlin Burchill (@newsyCaitlin) February 19, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Student hit in front of Kennedy Jr High in WVC
- Aubrey Page – Mount Ogden Junior High
- Five bars temporarily closed for violating COVID-19 health orders
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Does Utah need a new state flag?
- UPDATE: Family confirms remains found at Daybell home are missing children
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Should IVF be covered by insurance?
- Helicopter crashes on roof of NYC skyscraper, killing pilot