After a month of meetings, the governor’s teen suicide task force announced some findings on Tuesday.
“I think this is a good start. It is just a start. It is not the end,” Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said at a press conference at the state Capitol.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
Today’s Top Stories
- Live Mic: Ideas for needed police reform
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Wendy’s breakfast is starting to roll out
- Charlie and Braden Powell are remembered by those who love them
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- University of Utah responds to Dateline report on McCluskey killing
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- UDOT will not re-open several popular seasonal roads, for now
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- WATCH: President Trump says he’s doing “very well” in video before heading…