After a month of meetings, the governor’s teen suicide task force announced some findings on Tuesday.
“I think this is a good start. It is just a start. It is not the end,” Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said at a press conference at the state Capitol.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- ‘Golden Boy’-turned-addict finds newfound life after prison
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- United Way of Salt Lake City
- No, the Wasatch Front didn’t just have another earthquake. Here’s what we know.
- The Fed just unleashed another $2.3 trillion to support the economy
- People are moving to Utah, making it one of the fastest growing states in the US