SALT LAKE CITY — UtahGunExchange.com is offering a free concealed carry class and free permits to teachers, staff, administration, and students over age 18.
The class is coming up on Saturday, March 3.
Owner Bryan Melchior says in a video posted on their social media channels that it will prevent another school shooting.
“Help us protect our children. All criminals should be on notice, that our schools are not gun-free zones.”
He says it is a generous act to carry a concealed firearm.
“When you carry a firearm, what you are saying to your loved ones and your neighbors is that I care enough about you to defend your life.”
— Utah Gun Exchange (@UtahGunExchange) February 16, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Pres. Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections
- Salt Lake shoppers looking for deals on Black Friday
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…