From your smartphone — you can instantly chat or call a licensed crisis counselor about issues ranging from bullying to suicide.
It’s the SafeUT App.
You can submit a tip to your school if you see something that makes you feel threatened or uncomfortable.
This resource is available 24 hours a day — 7 days a week.
Throughout the day here on KSL you’re going to hear us talk about a powerful resource for kids, parents and teachers.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Church spends nearly $1 billion in humanitarian, welfare aid, leaders say
- Ski resorts in northern Utah shutting down due to heavy snow, avalanche danger
- Diet soda doesn’t have to lead to weight loss, court rules
- Flu vaccine doesn’t fully cover Influenza B, CDC says
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here’s everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine
- Passengers stuck on Amtrak train for about 20 hours finally on their way