A brazen escape from the back of a police car on I15 led to a brief chase overnight Sunday into Monday.
Draper Police were transporting a 21-year-old man to jail, who was suspected of aggravated assault with a firearm.
Police say when they were on I-15 near 3500 South, the suspect broke the window of the police car and jumped out onto the freeway.
Police say he made it off the west side of the freeway about a half mile before officers caught up to him, used a Taser, and took him back into custody.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL Greenhouse Show continues Dig Around Town Community Calendar
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will close Missionary Training Center in Guatemala
- Sen. Romney calls for vote on bill to prevent mass layoffs for airline workers
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Utah National Guard supports fallen mayor’s daughter at debate
- US says its airlines can resume limited flights to China
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost