It was mayhem in the third quarter Thursday night at Vivint Smart Home Arena. Two Suns players got ejected for shoving Jazz guard Ricky Rubio.
Jazz players rushed to Rubio’s defense. Jared Dudley and Marquese Chriss were ejected, Joe Ingles and Donovan Mitchell got technical fouls.
Rubio did not want to talk about it afterward. But Jazz coach Quin Snyder says he’s fed up with Rubio being fouled hard by opposing players.
The Jazz did dominate and won 116 to 88. It was their 8th straight.
Read more in the Deseret News here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Reflecting on lessons learned, new information one-year after Utah earthquake
- OPINION: With Wanda Barzee’s release, don’t forget Elizabeth Smart
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- Donovan Mitchell scores 30 points, Jazz rout Nuggets 124-105
- Charlie and Braden Powell are remembered by those who love them
- Man arrested in connection with family massacre in Mexico