A teenager is recovering after a freak accident in the parking lot of a Southern Utah Home Depot.
Sudden high winds hit the area, picked up two display storage sheds and threw them around 50 feet.
A teenage girl became trapped underneath for a time, but got free before Washington City emergency crews arrived.
The St George News says an ambulance took her to Dixie Regional Hospital to treat her injuries. The other person hit by the shed was treated and released at the scene.
The sheds were on display near the Home Depot parking lot, and landed next to the Walmart parking lot on Telegraph Street.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gas station clerk tells her Susan Powell story for the first time publicly
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Cindy Smith, Hayden Peak Elementary
- Taylor Swift thanks Utah nurse on her birthday for fighting COVID-19
- Fraud Alerts! 3 Ways Bad Guys are Trying to Get Access to Your Information and How You Can…
- Golden Spoke Event
- ‘Perfume cloud’ helps German police sniff out drunk driver
- Suspect in shooting no stranger to protests, violence
- Utah Jazz to celebrate 40th season in the state