DAVIS COUNTY, Utah — A Utah Highway Patrol trooper was injured when he stopped a car going the wrong way on SR-89 to Legacy Parkway.
He used his own vehicle to sideswipe the car as it came toward him.
The other driver was booked for DUI. The trooper was briefly hospitalized with a knee injury.
LT Todd Royce joined Brian and Amanda to talk about what happened.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- Coyote sighting reported at the University of Utah campus
- One dead, two injured in overnight Salt Lake shooting
- Melania Trump announces Rose Garden ‘renewal’ project
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Utah lawmakers push back on ‘America’s Red Rock Wilderness Act’
- Woman shot in legs after accidental firing at Murray shooting range
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Utah parents want vape tax