DAVIS COUNTY, Utah — A Utah Highway Patrol trooper was injured when he stopped a car going the wrong way on SR-89 to Legacy Parkway.
He used his own vehicle to sideswipe the car as it came toward him.
The other driver was booked for DUI. The trooper was briefly hospitalized with a knee injury.
LT Todd Royce joined Brian and Amanda to talk about what happened.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School