SALT LAKE CITY — The Jazz beat Golden State 119-79 on Tuesday.
They led by 45 points at one point, extended their winning streak to six games in a row, and set themselves up for a good position in the playoffs.
With the win, the Jazz improved to 48-33, after starting the season 19-28.
They have one more regular season game tonight on the road against Portland. If they beat the Trail Blazers, the Jazz would be enter the playoffs as the No. 3 seed in the West. If they lose, the Jazz likely will end up no lower than No. 5 seed. (See all the playoff scenarios here).
Also during the night, Donovan Mitchell broke the NBA rookie record for 3-pointers in a season, with his 186th 3.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- Opinion: “Midway” movie ends with offensive statement
- Man accused of attacking jogger in Kaysville at gunpoint while intoxicated
- Utah company Banjo could solve crimes in seconds
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27