SALT LAKE CITY — The Jazz beat Golden State 119-79 on Tuesday.
They led by 45 points at one point, extended their winning streak to six games in a row, and set themselves up for a good position in the playoffs.
With the win, the Jazz improved to 48-33, after starting the season 19-28.
They have one more regular season game tonight on the road against Portland. If they beat the Trail Blazers, the Jazz would be enter the playoffs as the No. 3 seed in the West. If they lose, the Jazz likely will end up no lower than No. 5 seed. (See all the playoff scenarios here).
Also during the night, Donovan Mitchell broke the NBA rookie record for 3-pointers in a season, with his 186th 3.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho