SALT LAKE CITY– Most of Utah is recording medium levels of pollen, with high levels out in Eastern Utah.
The worst offenders are Juniper, Olive and Ash trees. All three putting out high levels of pollen this time of year.
Dave Switzer, Director of Media Relations for the app Sickweather, said his company tracks every post on social media that mentions illness or allergies.
“We’re showing on a map where that’s occurring,” Switzer said. “You can actually see little pockets where things are happening in a metro area.”
You can also see daily pollen forecasts on pollen.com. Right now Salt Lake city is registering as “medium-high” on the pollen index.
Today’s Top Stories
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?