SALT LAKE CITY — The NBA Finals may have ended just last week, but the NBA offseason is vamping up for Summer League games.
The Utah Jazz officially announced its NBA Summer League Schedule for 2018. The first set of games will take place in Salt Lake at Vivint Smart Home Arena starting July 2nd when the Jazz host the San Antonio Spurs.
The team will also play July 3rd against the Memphis Grizzlies and will finish off in Salt Lake the day after Independence Day versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Complete Jazz 2018 Summer League Schedule Released pic.twitter.com/dXN9N5p8kk
— Utah Jazz PR (@UtahJazzPR) June 12, 2018
Tickets can be purchased online at www.utahjazzsumerleague.com, the Utah Jazz’s mobile app, by calling 801-355-DUNK, or at the area ticketing office.
The Jazz will also travel down to Nevada making its fifth straight appearance participate in the NBA’s Vegas Summer League.
ESPN also announced it will stream all the Las Vegas games on the ESPN app and 46 games will be televised on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Honoring the Class of 2020
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Why your New Year’s resolution might be doing more harm than good
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Opioid addiction causes a Utah woman to spiral out of control
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Small cans lead to big sales for Coca-Cola