SALT LAKE CITY — Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, was a vocal part of the deal reached by Republican leadership to vote on two immigration bills in the House of Representatives next week. She spoke exclusively to KSL Newsradio about the deal and her plans for the legislation.
Love says she’s hard at work coming up with legislation to address immigration reform, border security and interior enforcement.
Love says her work on the issue is a “thank you” to her immigrant parents.
Today’s Top Stories
- After 25 years, ‘The Far Side’ is back — with an online debut and new comics
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- Shift in policy will allow ATVs and UTVs in National Parks
- USU reports COVID-19 virus in wastewater from residence halls
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- Costco to require shoppers to wear a face mask
- Police searching for suspect after fatal shooting of Sandy teen
- A 12-year-old found a 69 million-year-old dinosaur fossil while hiking with his dad
- Five bars temporarily closed for violating COVID-19 health orders
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer