BOUNTIFUL — Police are looking for a man they say exposed himself to two young girls at an elementary school park on the east bench.
Bountiful police say the two 9-year-old girls were at Oak Hills Elementary School around 5 p.m. Wednesday when an older white man described as having short white hair and a scruffy white beard approached them and exposed himself. He was wearing black shorts, and black shoes, with no shirt.
Eliayahu Steinberg was at the park at the time but says he never saw the man. Detectives say the girls noticed the man’s shorts were down around his ankles and when they tried to hide behind a tree, he followed them and appeared to try and block their escape.
Police canvassed the area for most of the day yesterday. Anyone who has information should call Bountiful Police at 801-298-6000.
Press Release for Lewdness Involving a Child. pic.twitter.com/w5wiA3FhPO
— BountifulCityPD (@bountifulcityPD) June 22, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Motherhood, family size increasing in U.S.
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Live Mic: Utah Farm Bureau president talks about coronavirus impact
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- The Best Family RV Vacations in Utah: 3 Fun RV Trip Planning Ideas for Your Next Summer Adventure
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- How does the Electoral College work?