After more than one hundred years of hosting happy couples on their wedding days, it’s no surprise that the people at Temple Square have learned a thing or two about how to put together a beautiful big day. More than just a destination, Temple Square offers a variety of resources that will help you plan a Temple Square wedding.
Getting Started: Temple Square Weddings
Whether you’ve been imagining your wedding since kindergarten, or it just kind of snuck up on you, you can find a range of wedding resources at TempleSquare.com. Visit the wedding blog to find tips and tricks for everything from bridal shower food ideas to reviews of wedding planning apps. It’s a one-stop idea shop for all things matrimonial. And be sure to download the ultimate wedding planning checklist, which will take the stress out of planning all the magical details.
Location, Location, Location
It’s easy to see why Temple Square is a desired destination for engagement and wedding photos. The grounds and architecture are stunning, and even better, they’re always changing. From the tulips in the spring to the twinkling lights at Christmas time, you’ll be sure to find a lovely setting at Temple Square. And you can choose from a variety of locations: from the steps of the Salt Lake Temple to the Lion House garden, it’s easy to find a perfect shot.
Flowers, Flowers Everywhere
Everyone knows that Temple Square can grow some serious flowers, but did you that you can get your wedding flowers from Flowers Squared, the onsite flower shop? They provide a personal consultation to allow you to design your ideal arrangements, and they have options for any budget. These people know flowers, so make sure you include Flowers Squared as part of your wedding plan.
Planning A Temple Square Wedding
No matter where you’re getting married, you’ll have lots to do. One last thing that Temple Square can offer is a great date night destination with your one and only. Take a break, take a stroll, and build another memory together as you prepare for a lifetime of wedded bliss.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mrs. Laura Pettit – Cook Elementary
- A homeschool expert offers tips for parents who are DIYing school
- Shay Ballard, Sandy City
- Supreme Court hears biggest Second Amendment case in a decade
- Intermountain prepping for possible spike in COVID-19 cases after the holidays
- Northeastern Counseling Center
- Seniors trying to get COVID-19 vaccine say booking experience confusing, SLCO unveils new…
- Los Angeles mayor extends stay-at-home order 3 more months, says ‘do not freak…
- Weber-Morgan Health Director wants K-6 mask mandate
- Tornado forms at Strawberry Reservoir