SALT LAKE CITY – The Utah Jazz have waived forward Jonas Jerebko Saturday a day after announcing the team re-signed Derrick Favors, Dante Exum, and Raul Neto.
We’ve waived Jonas Jerebko. pic.twitter.com/YfVyvIZfnM
— Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) July 7, 2018
The former Jazzman signed a two-year deal last summer, but the Jazz had until July 9th whether or not to guarantee the contract.
Last year Jerebko played in 74 games for the Jazz and scored 5.8 points per game and pulled down 3.3 rebounds per game.
ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported Jerebko plans on signing with the Warriors once he clears waivers.
Forward Jonas Jerebko plans to sign with the Golden State Warriors upon clearing waivers on Monday, league sources tell ESPN. Jerebko has a $4.2M salary that would need to be guaranteed if he’s claimed.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 7, 2018
The Jazz have another decision to make on Epke Udoh by July 9th as well. Udoh also signed a two year deal with the second being non-guaranteed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates