PROVIDENCE — A Naturopathic Physician practicing in Cache County is now charged with two counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, both first-degree felonies.
Police are worried there could be more victims.
In a probable cause statement, police say 41-year-old Brevan Bringhurt Baugh is accused of sexually assaulting a child under the age of 14 on at least two occasions. The two incidents reportedly happened in 2011 and 2014.
Baugh has been licensed to practice medicine in Utah since 2011. Charging documents do not specify whether the alleged abuse took place in relation to Baugh’s medical practice.
The Cache County Sheriff’s Office says Baugh has posted bail since his arrest and is no longer in custody.
Police believe Baugh may have had other victims.
Those with information should call Cache County Sheriff’s Detective Bird at 435-755-1180.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nintendo is bringing back a super-retro handheld from the 1980s
- Church leaders update COVID-19 safety measures for Utah
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- Military family robbed in Salt Lake City
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- APNewsBreak: Lawsuit claims Utah’s Grand America exploited immigrants
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Congressman’s siblings release an attack ad against their own brother