SALT LAKE CITY — It’s true. A new poll shows Utah Democrats like Mitt Romney and Spencer Cox.
To be sure, Utah Democrats like them as men, and not necessarily as Republican candidates.
Utah Policy polls give the U.S. Senate nominee a 50-39 percent approval to disapproval rating, and 43-38 for the lesser-known lieutenant governor who may run for governor.
Utahns, including Democrats, remember Romney for saving the 2002 Olympics.
Cox has embraced gays, lesbians and the homeless.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Heart of Utah: Two Navy doctors from Utah describe pandemic service
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- Sen. Mike Lee: Trump is not guilty
- One dead, two injured in overnight Salt Lake shooting
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Treatment center, Turn-About Ranch, responds with statement