WEBER COUNTY — Charges have been filed against five people after a man’s angry rant over Memorial Day went viral.
The full video can be found here. (WARNING: Graphic Language)
Wyatt Dee Pack, of Tremonton has been charged with inciting a riot, threatening use of a weapon during a fight, and four other misdemeanor crimes including assault and theft by extortion. In addition, four others in Pack’s group that day are also charged.
It all happened on Memorial Day in Blacksmith Fork Canyon. According to charging documents, Jose Caballero’s power steering went out on their truck and became stranded and blocked the camping entrance.
Caballero’s wife recorded the confrontation with Pack and his group which lasted several hours. Pack was fired from his job with Weber county after the video went viral.
Today’s Top Stories
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- UPDATED: Six-year-old girl dies on golf course after being hit by dad’s golf ball
- Utah university president salaries below the national average
- Grant Averill – Woods Cross Elementary School
- Parent dress code, Houston high school takes aim at parents
- Russell M. Nelson to speak at NAACP convention