SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple media outlets are reporting Abby Huntsman, daughter of Ambassador to Russia and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr., will be joining the cast of ABC’s The View.
Those rumors, originally reported by Deadline.com, suggest she’ll replace Sara Haines, who recently left the show. There has been no confirmation from the network, but sources say the changeover will happen shortly before the show’s new season starts, right after Labor Day.
Huntsman tearfully left Fox & Friends this past weekend, giving no hints of the reported plans.
Humbled and honored to have been part of this family the past 3 years! So many amazing memories of goofing around, breaking news, and everything in between. A piece of my ❤️ will always be with you @foxandfriends! #nextchapterbegins pic.twitter.com/9Bj5q8DPeU
— Abby Huntsman (@HuntsmanAbby) August 12, 2018
“We thank Abby for her contributions to Fox News and wish her the very best,” Fox News said in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- Utah voters break a record for presidential primary participation
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Searchers make urgent plea for more help finding missing hiker
- How does lake effect snow work? A primer
- Fake news: what it is, and how it can influence politics