SALT LAKE CITY — Multiple media outlets are reporting Abby Huntsman, daughter of Ambassador to Russia and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, Jr., will be joining the cast of ABC’s The View.
Those rumors, originally reported by Deadline.com, suggest she’ll replace Sara Haines, who recently left the show. There has been no confirmation from the network, but sources say the changeover will happen shortly before the show’s new season starts, right after Labor Day.
Huntsman tearfully left Fox & Friends this past weekend, giving no hints of the reported plans.
Humbled and honored to have been part of this family the past 3 years! So many amazing memories of goofing around, breaking news, and everything in between. A piece of my ❤️ will always be with you @foxandfriends! #nextchapterbegins pic.twitter.com/9Bj5q8DPeU
— Abby Huntsman (@HuntsmanAbby) August 12, 2018
“We thank Abby for her contributions to Fox News and wish her the very best,” Fox News said in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Trump says FDA will fast track anti-viral treatments for patients with coronavirus