I’m singing President Donald Trump’s praises after he signed into law a bill that could add a three-digit suicide prevention hotline bill. It would make the National Suicide Hotline have only three-numbers in it, making it easier to remember in a time of crisis.
It’s time we looked at mental health the same way we look at cancer.
Thank you, President Trump. Also, thanks to Sen. Orrin Hatch (R) and Rep. Chris Stewart (R) who sponsored the bill.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- “Judge Judy” ending after 25 seasons
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Utah voters break a record for presidential primary participation
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts