I’m singing President Donald Trump’s praises after he signed into law a bill that could add a three-digit suicide prevention hotline bill. It would make the National Suicide Hotline have only three-numbers in it, making it easier to remember in a time of crisis.
It’s time we looked at mental health the same way we look at cancer.
Thank you, President Trump. Also, thanks to Sen. Orrin Hatch (R) and Rep. Chris Stewart (R) who sponsored the bill.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- NUAMES charter school lifts lockdown on Layton campus
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Sergeant Aaron Johnson, West Jordan
- Michele Kersey – Roy High School
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- New Zealand mosque shooter sentenced to life without parole
- Over a dozen men arrested in online enticement sting
- Police release video of fatal shooting; family calls it proof it was unjustified