I’m singing President Donald Trump’s praises after he signed into law a bill that could add a three-digit suicide prevention hotline bill. It would make the National Suicide Hotline have only three-numbers in it, making it easier to remember in a time of crisis.
It’s time we looked at mental health the same way we look at cancer.
Thank you, President Trump. Also, thanks to Sen. Orrin Hatch (R) and Rep. Chris Stewart (R) who sponsored the bill.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- Life Hack: How to set an alarm on Alexa and wake up to KSL NewsRadio
- New info suggests Josh Powell destroyed evidence in wife’s disappearance
- Several fires break out as Utah sees first Red Flag warning of the year
- Lake Mountain Middle School opens for classes–but construction on campus continues
- WATCH: Ogden police speak after chase ends with suspect dead and officers hurt
- Cedar City is Packed with Fun Activities to Offer Everyone in the Family! Here are 4 Things…
- Goshen Fire in Utah County near Santaquin sparked by target shooting
- Gov. Herbert issues statewide mask mandate, declares state of emergency