SALT LAKE CITY — Scooters and eScooters have taken over the world – or at least downtown Salt Lake City. Now, renegades in other cities are destroying them and posting the videos on the internet. These scooters have gone through everything from setting them on fire to running them over with trucks.
This is madness.
I get it. There are issues with the scooters. If not parked properly, they can cause a serious traffic jam for blind people, people in wheelchairs, etc.
Let’s step up and use the scooters properly before we lose them.
Today’s Top Stories
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- NFL wades back into controversy with new Super Bowl police shooting ad
- Russell M. Nelson to speak at NAACP convention
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Evacuations force California man to cancel SLC trip
- Koala rescued after five-car pileup on Australian freeway