SALT LAKE CITY — Scooters and eScooters have taken over the world – or at least downtown Salt Lake City. Now, renegades in other cities are destroying them and posting the videos on the internet. These scooters have gone through everything from setting them on fire to running them over with trucks.
This is madness.
I get it. There are issues with the scooters. If not parked properly, they can cause a serious traffic jam for blind people, people in wheelchairs, etc.
Let’s step up and use the scooters properly before we lose them.
Today’s Top Stories
- Thomas Saunders – Rocky Mountain Junior High
- The most generous state in America is Utah – again
- A new conversation: Dave & Dujanovic starts June 4
- Changing water flow leads to more bugs in Grand Canyon
- ‘Golden Boy’-turned-addict finds newfound life after prison
- Body of Arizona man recovered from Lake Powell marina
- United Way of Salt Lake City
- Volcanic activity the likely cause of central Utah earthquakes
- Rose Park Connect: Partnership to provide internet access
- The Fed just unleashed another $2.3 trillion to support the economy