President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to eight counts, including tax evasion, making false statements to a financial institution on Tuesday. Basically, this means he’s pleading guilty to campaign-finance violations. He claimed Trump arranged hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels weeks before the election, according to the Associated Press.
I called it. I said that when Cohen was arrested that it would be on bank fraud & campaign finance.
Here’s what happened initially during the raid of Michael Cohen’s office.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- US says its airlines can resume limited flights to China
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- A timeline of the missing Idaho children
- U of U planning more in-person classes for fall, potentially 45% of classes
- Lieutenant Drew Cox, Naples Police Department
- Opinion: Coronavirus made me change my plans