President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to eight counts, including tax evasion, making false statements to a financial institution on Tuesday. Basically, this means he’s pleading guilty to campaign-finance violations. He claimed Trump arranged hush money to adult film star Stormy Daniels weeks before the election, according to the Associated Press.
I called it. I said that when Cohen was arrested that it would be on bank fraud & campaign finance.
Here’s what happened initially during the raid of Michael Cohen’s office.
Today’s Top Stories
- $35 million dollar 100 Thieves esports facility becomes biggest in country
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Mars might have salty ponds next to its underground lake, raising the possibility of Martian life
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- UDOT will not re-open several popular seasonal roads, for now
- Proposed ban on cellphone use while driving clears Utah House
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Hubble Space Telescope spots ‘soccer balls’ in space