Here’s all the proof you need that Russians are trying to hack our 2018 elections: Facebook suspended more than 600 fake accounts.
When it comes to Facebook and these fake news accounts, these aren’t biased accounts. Instead, they produce completely fabricated stories and then they put headlines on them that they believe people who swing one way or the other will share. The only get traction because we like them and share them without finding out for ourselves if they are true.
The Russians aren’t trying to sway our election towards one political party or the other, they’re trying to destroy our democracy.
There’s a systematic breakdown that’s happening with not just news outlets, but any and every institution in America.
Today’s Top Stories
- Southeast Utah Health Department – The Hope Squad of Carbon and Emery Counties
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Reflecting on lessons learned, new information one-year after Utah earthquake
- Donovan Mitchell scores 30 points, Jazz rout Nuggets 124-105
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- Ed Smart talks after scheduled parole hearing for daughter’s captor
- Vivint Smart Home Arena parent company merges with holding firm
- Researchers need dirty diapers for developing a new autism test