HUNTSVILLE — The Weber Fire District is on the scene of a home explosion that sent one person to the hospital.
A Facebook post from the fire department says the explosion reportedly happened as the homeowner opened the door to let his dog out. They are investigating a cause, but say even though the blast threw the homeowner from the structure, he was in stable condition.
Weber Fire District Chief, Paul Nelson, posted this response on Facebook after multiple questions came in asking about the condition of the homeowner’s dog.
The homeowner’s name has not yet been released.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- Surgeon General on coronavirus: ‘This week is going to get bad’
- Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy
- China pushes conspiracy theories on COVID origin, vaccines
- UPDATED: 11-year-old boy dead after accidental discharge of a firearm in Kamas Valley
- Lauren McCluskey solved her own stalking case. Here’s how.
- Children’s Service Society